- Spread the goodwill! Send a text to help a Westminster family.
- Local schools spread Christmas cheer and raise £1,139 for WBAF
- WBAF volunteer to attend London awards ceremony
- Sabrina and Syed in top 3% of August fundraisers
- Day trip to Brighton
- Seaside holiday: Sunday August 2 is last chance to donate
What is a Credit Union?
The Credit Union Bank is a not-for-profit co-operative dedicated to promoting saving money, and dealing with debt. Originally established in 1997 to provide savings and loans for employees of London’s borough Councils, now anyone living, working or studying in a particular London borough and the… Continue reading →